if i don't know english or chinese, can i still order from china sellers?the answer is yes!!! use wechat can talk with china seller without problem

Today, I'll discuss a method for ordinary individuals who may not speak foreign languages to engage in foreign trade—using WeChat. This is an article that is worth charging for!

Yes, WeChat has evolved to the point where it can automatically translate multiple languages. Currently, I use WeChat to receive orders from Vietnam, Ukraine, and Korea. When using WeChat to receive orders, one important thing to note is that if foreigners are using WeChat, they definitely have more than one Chinese contact. While WeChat is more convenient than WhatsApp and doesn't require any foreign language proficiency

see the example


this buyer from 
Vietnam and find me at ins, now place 2 orders.


this buyers from Ukraine and only know little english, he find me from this website, it is amazing. i will keep updating my website.

i have korean buyers pics but i can't find him, no matter where are you from, you still can order from me.

here is my wechat number : 13107996135 and name :snapbackandjersey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 All yuoo links, How to contact me and Quick Links Entrance, you free China agent !!!

2023 the newest Yupoo links for NBA jersey, mlb jersey, nfl jersey, nhl jersey , ncaa jersey.

2023 All snapbacks or caps links at Yupoo